Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Plans plans plans

I have so many plans for when we move. Well, more accurately, after we get settled. I have to kick my booty in gear and get in shape...and yes, round is a shape, but I'm tired of being that shape!! I have a good plan, as long as I stick with it, I know I'll succeed. It's just the sticking with it part I'm worried about. We'll need to find a playgroup or two for Munchkin, see about enrolling her in Kindermusik again, she loved when we went, but I don't know if we'll be able to continue. If no Kindermusik, we'll definitely have to be in a playgroup or two! I want us to find a church that we can agree on...that's going to be harder than it sounds. I miss going to church, I really do, but we haven't been able to agree on one yet. I hope to do so much after we're there. I want to get more into the "domestic diva" role, keep on top of the housework and not let it overwhelm me so that we can all still have time to enjoy our time as a family. I don't want Munchkin looking back on her childhood saying "Mommy always had the house clean." though, I want her to remember us playing, going to the park, etc. I really hope that there are nice parks there, from the sounds of it, there are, even a dog park for Lightning! I know that I can't be the perfect wife and mother, but I want to be the best I can! I hope that I'm not over-planning myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment