Friday, June 4, 2010

What a ride...

Wow...it's been awhile! The whole month of May was CRAZY! We moved out of our house, Munchkin and I flew home to TX while Daddy and Lightning drove/rode the ferry/drove some more! We're almost ready to go to LA...and we're crossing fingers, toes, arms, legs, eyes...you get the idea...that we'll get a nice house quickly. I think that most any house we get will be 'nice' in my opinion because it's not hard to be nicer than what we moved out of! It was a decent house, don't get me wrong, but it was old and had it's issues. Looking online, it seems they're nice--at least fairly new. (And by fairly new, I mean built in the last 30 years) I'm ready for a place of our own again....and sadly, I'm most excited for my new washer and dryer! We got front loaders (with pedestals so I don't have to break my back getting stuff in and out of them!) and I'm SUPER excited to use them....yes, I'm excited about laundry. A little too excited. I also can't wait to get Kathryn back in her cloth diapers. She wore them for awhile here, but it got too difficult to wash them with us going between our parents houses. Disposables are more convenient, but I love her cloth. Here's hoping that we're in a house soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment