Thursday, August 5, 2010

Mommy's Little Helper

Munchkin is practicing "putting in" and "taking out". She loves to play this game with laundry baskets. When she's playing with them, I call them her treasure baskets. Well, she found a laundry basket that actually has laundry in it. All hers. So she pulls clothes out, puts them back in, repeats. Well, I managed to get photographic evidence. She loves having her picture taken, and of course looks at the camera giving me an innocent, "who me??" look. Silly girl, you got caught red-handed! She's growing up so fast and learning so much!!





2 comments:

  1. She can come play in our laundry baskets any time! Especially if she folds the laundry when she puts it back in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, she has grown up so much in the last few weeks! Adorable pictures! Now she needs to teach Kaity how to put laundry back IN the basket. LOL

    ReplyDelete