Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The whole neighborhood doesn't want to hear you scream

That's been my line to Munchkin today. We went to PWOC and had a great time--she stayed in watchcare the entire time again! She surprised me. I thought with the week break she wouldn't want to stay the entire time, but when I picked her up she was zonked out in one of the ladies arms. They told me that she had been great until the last 30 minutes, which was when she was tired. She even fights me for naps, so I'm impressed! Of course, since I interrupted her nap, it's been an interesting afternoon! Fuss a little, nurse a little, play a little, repeat. She finally took a nap for a little bit, but it obviously wasn't enough. She ate a snack but doesn't want to play. She doesn't want to cuddle, but she doesn't want to sit by herself. She is a very tired little Munchkin and it's too late for a nap and too early for bedtime! Hopefully Daddy calls soon and says he's ready to come home! I hate when nap time gets messed up, but thankfully we still have a few "secret weapons" to calm her down. (#1 being nursing) At least I know that she's got a strong voice!

No comments:

Post a Comment