Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 16

Day 16-I am SO incredibly thankful for AMKOL. The ladies there are some of the sweetest, most supportive ladies I've ever "met". That support system helped me SO much during our deployment last year. Whenever I had a question, a "go me" moment, a day that didn't seem to end, a time when I thought I couldn't bear one more second--I could turn to AMKOL and there would be somebody to tell me just what I needed! It's an amazing place of amazing women. Without it, last year would have been so much harder, and even now, when Daddy is home, it's still an amazing place to be! I have LOVED being able to tell girls facing down a deployment that YES, you CAN do this!! I've been there, there absolutely IS a light at the end of the tunnel--and there really is an end to the tunnel!! Support, encouragement, a shoulder to cry on, an ear to listen...it's all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment