Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 17

Day 17-I'm thankful today for Daddy's thoughtfulness. Daddy got to come home last night!! It was great to see Munchkin get so excited to play with him before bed. He didn't have to be at work until 10, but got up around 7 (I think) and cleaned up downstairs for me! I slept until about 8, Munchkin was awake in her bed, but happily playing with her toys. She had woken up about 5 and didn't want to go back to sleep, but after about half an hour of nursing and rocking, she finally went back to sleep. Daddy had noticed that I was out of bed for awhile, so he didn't want to wake me up! He even switched out the laundry and put her diapers outside to dry! (Speaking of which, I need to bring them in!) It was so great to wake up to that kind of peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment