Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 23

Day 23-I'm thankful today for Sears. I became aware of their "Heroes at Home" program this year. During the holiday gift buying season, Sears takes donations to give to military families in the form of gift cards. We got our first (of 3) e-gift card email today. The donations are divided evenly among the participants that were selected. This year, the application opened and closed within 24 hours. That's how many people want to be a part of this. I feel so blessed that we were accepted and can have this to make our Christmas less stressful. So, not only am I thankful for Sears doing this program, I am most thankful for the amazingly generous people who have donated! Without those donations, there wouldn't be a program. So, to everyone who has donated--Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment