Monday, November 22, 2010

Days 18-22

Wow...been a little bit of a slacker lately!!

Day 18-I'm thankful for yummy dinners! I'm looking forward to a few on the menu this week--not to mention Thanksgiving dinner right around the corner!

Day 19-I'm thankful for a kick in the pants today! I got a free week at Curves and went in for the paperwork today! Daddy's been encouraging me to join for awhile, and I finally did.

Day 20-I'm thankful for being Daddy's "taxi". It's rare to see him when they're out training, but he had some down time and needed to get some things, so he called me! It's always great to spend a few minutes with him--and Munchkin really loves seeing him!!

Day 21-I'm thankful for lazy family days!! Daddy was home, finally, and he got up with Munchkin and made breakfast. We got a few things done, but mainly we just had good family time!!

Day 22-I'm thankful today for Curves! I had my first day today and it was amazing how fast it all came back! I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to schedule it all now, but I'm ready to get in a routine!

No comments:

Post a Comment