Friday, November 5, 2010

Three weeks...

Can you believe that Thanksgiving is now less than three weeks away?? I don't know about you, but for us, this year has FLOWN!!! (I know, I know, I keep saying that, but the year is just picking up speed!) It seems that the "Thankful for..." statuses are back on facebook, but I figured I would post those here instead!

Day 1)I'm going with the obvious here: My family. My husband, Munchkin, and Lightning are so amazing to live with every day!! Then we have the family that we don't see as often, but lots more than we did when we lived in Alaska!! As the saying goes, We start and end with family!

Day 2)The fact that Daddy is home this year!! When so many families are starting to face down their deployments, we're enjoying our time together. My heart goes out to all of those families! We are looking forward to our first Thanksgiving and Christmas with all three of us together!

Day 3)The Army. Crazy, right? No, not really. Daddy has a stable job that he loves and for the most part, we're well taken care of!

Day 4)Every past, present, and future Soldier, Airman, Marine, Sailor, and Coastie. Without these amazing people, our world would be so much different. Don't wait for Veteran's Day to thank these people!!

Day 5)That I'm a stay at home mommy. I love the fact that I see (almost) every one of Munchkin's "firsts". I did, however, miss the first crawl--she was with Daddy for that one, but he did get it on video!

No comments:

Post a Comment