Saturday, March 26, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In


What is your must have gadget? submitted by Flying High With My Flyboy
My iPhone. It used to just be my phone, but once I got an iPhone, I can't go back!
How does your adulthood compare to what you imagined it would be like when you were a little kid? submitted by L to the Third
I don't really recall spending too much time thinking about what life would be like when I was a kid, but as I got older, it's not too much different!
What is your favorite chocolate recipe? submitted by Our First Deployment
Yes! I love chocolate, and I'm going to repeat myself from a couple weeks ago and say Cacharel's chocolate souffle.
How do you deal with military life when it gets to be to much or to hard? submitted by Combat Boots And Pointe Shoes
I've been a part of AMKOL for a couple years now and the ladies there have been invaluable to providing support that only military girls can! No matter the problem, how trivial or life-changing it may be, the girls are there!!
What piece of advice would you give a new Military spouse facing their first deployment? submitted by The Albrecht Squad
Be flexible, open-minded, and above all, hopeful. Focus on the positives and remember, no news is good news! You WILL find out if something bad happens, I promise. So if you just haven't heard anything in awhile, remember that they want to talk to you just as much as you want to talk to them--or even more! Also, it DOES end!

No comments:

Post a Comment