Friday, April 22, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

How many pets do you have? And what type? submitted by Life and Times of a Displaced Jersey Girl
We have one dog, Lightning. He's 100% mutt. His adoption papers listed him as a Shepherd/Terrier mix. He was in a litter of 6 and only one of his sisters looked like him, they were a pretty varied group!! He's the perfect dog though and I wouldn't trade him for the world!!
What are your favorite projects to do while hubby is away? submitted by my-inspired-nest
Scrapbooking in theory, sewing is nice since he hates when I have the table out for too long (it does get in the way!), and if it's an extended separation (ie: deployment) I like planning out care packages.
What are the must-haves in your deployment care packages? submitted by Christine’s Little Blog
Baby wipes went in every box I sent since he went without regular showers, beef jerky, snack stuff, generally whatever he can't get there, I try to send him in every box so he has his favorites!
If you could star in any TV show, which would it be? submitted by Just a Girl
Oh, I have NO idea! 
What was the biggest hurdle that you faced during your/your significant other’s first deployment? submitted by The Pavlik Perspective
I was pregnant with Munchkin during our first deployment, so that was our biggest thing. It went smoothly and thanks to his FABULOUS command, they made sure his R&R coincided with her due date and my doctors cooperated with me and we made sure Munchkin made her arrival when Daddy was home! Then the hurdle was her first 5 months without Daddy.

1 comment:

  1. I can't even imagine having a newborn with my Soldier gone. So thankful that yours made it home for the birth.

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete