Friday, May 13, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In


Which was the best day of your life- Wedding day or Homecoming day? submitted by Pink Champagne, Gatorade & MREs
Without the wedding day, I doubt there would have been a homecoming day...but the homecoming day was so fabulous because it reunited Daddy & Munchkin, not just me and him!
Were you a part of the joining the military question or did you sign up for the relationship when your man was already in the military? submitted by Cammo Style Love
He joined a little less than a year after we got married, but I'd known it was something he'd wanted since I'd first met him. At one point I had to push him to realize his dreams!!
What is your favorite Disney movie and why? submitted by Raising Roscoe
I have quite a few. Cinderella is my favorite Princess and I've always loved Bedknobs and Broomsticks
What is your favorite family activity to do on the weekends? submitted by Destination: RN!
Favorite activity....I think I'll have to say playing outside as a family. I love watching Munchkin, Daddy, & Lightning run around the backyard!
Where do you secretly wish you could be stationed with you/your SO’s line of work (realistically speaking, not everyone can be stationed on NAS Fiji)? submitted by Wookie & Co.
Not so secretly, but our dream station (that's feasible) is Italy. We even had an opportunity and turned it down since we're already in the middle of getting ready to PCS to Alaska. We felt that it wasn't the right place for us right now. Alaska's a dream destination in it's own right..as long as you get over the cold and dark of the winter!!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I could do Alaska. But Italy? That would be AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete