Friday, June 3, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In


It’s now June (woot!)… what plans do you have for the summer?

PCSing to Alaska, getting settled in AK, going to the Reindeer farm, and other fun AK adventures!
What is your favorite summer memory as a kid?
Swimming as SOON as I got up in the morning! I'd get up, get my swimsuit on and go out to the pool! I LOVE it.
If wild animals could be made pets without fear of them ever being dangerous, what kind of exotic animal would you want as a pet?
Easy peasy--a white tiger and a full wolf. I LOVE white tigers, they're so gorgeous and I'm too much of a dog person now so having a wolf would be awesome...minus the howling!
Is there anything about deployments that you do like? submitted by The Thrifty Military Wife
I like the feeling of accomplishment when it's done. I like knowing that I CAN handle whatever pops up. The extra money doesn't hurt--but I'll take my husband over money any day.
I’m starting to run out of questions again… so please give me a question you’d like to see (off-the-wall will most likely make it because we seem to have used a lot of the “traditional” ones).
I'm no good with coming up with questions....bad me.

No comments:

Post a Comment