Friday, July 15, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

If you could have a private concert with any singer, who would it be? submitted by An Air Force Wife’s Blog
 Oh who knows...I know that Daddy would love Michael Buble though!
Is there anything you do to supplement your family’s income? submitted by Our Life, One Adventure at a Time
 Coupons count? I don't do anything to actually add to what we bring in, I just try to keep costs down. That's a major reason I'm a SAHM--childcare is too expensive!
During your pregnancy (whether past, present, or future), what did you nickname your unborn baby before you knew the sex? submitted by Explosions of Love
Munchkin was called "Little Bit", "Peanut", "Baby"...but nothing specific all the time. Since now's as good a time as any...we're expecting Snowflake (or Next One) around Christmas!
Have you ever won a blog giveaway? If so what did you win? submitted by Mrs. O’s Life
I have!!! I won MommySalad's method giveaway! She sent me a bottle of Basil Kitchen Handwash and a bottle of Wood for Good Wood Cleaner--Almond scent. I'm absolutely IN LOVE with method! Go check them out at methodhome.com! (They're also on Facebook!)
If I looked into your refrigerator right now, what would I find? submitted by Married to the Army
A lot...Daddy just went grocery shopping this morning! I haven't really looked, so I'm not even exactly sure!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment