Thursday, August 4, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In


Give a man a fish and he’ll eat for a day, teach a man to fish and ___________________.
He'll be gone all day! I'm glad that I don't have to fight the fishing!

It is amazing what you can accomplish if ___________________.
You have no other choice. Also goes with the quote "You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have." I don't know who to credit that to, but it's one that many military wives know since it's so true for our lives!

If you can’t stand the heat ___________________.
move to Alaska!! I'm freezing up here...gotta get ready for the cold winter!

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to ___________________.
the tantrums of an almost two year old. Munchkin can be such a little drama queen and things get blown WAY out of proportion sometimes!

Well behaved women seldom ___________________. (thanks This American Wif and Every Branch for this last quote!).
have fun stories! My mom has a magnet that says "Boring women have spotless homes"...by that definition, I'm definitely not boring! I doubt I really qualify for 'well behaved' either--and I think that's a good thing!

1 comment:

  1. Aw man! I wish I read that magnet two weeks ago before I started this huge cleaning and decluttering ordeal, LOL! I can't help be jealous of clean homes though; maybe I should get that quote on a doormat to warn people before they come into the house...

    ReplyDelete