Friday, August 19, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In


My spouse and I rarely agree on _________________, but always agree on_________________.

Honestly, I know there are a million things we disagree on all the time, but obviously they're not important because I'm having a really hard time remembering it all! We always agree on the big things--the stuff that matters!

If I could use one word to sum up the way I feel right now, it would be _________________.
Sleepy and a little overwhelmed!

One of the things my spouse does that grosses me out is _________________.
Lets the dog lick his toes....ick!

My readers may think I’m crazy for doing this, but I really love to _________________.
Um...nothing interesting comes to mind! Staring at my bookcase reminds me that I need to re-organize it...so maybe I'm a little crazy for loving to have my books and movies organized 'just so', even when everything else is so chaotic!

Frankly, my dear, I don’t _________________.
Care what you think! Fairly on target with the original quote (from one of my favorite books & movies!), but it's true. 

1 comment:

  1. I can organize my kids' rooms and keep the common areas clean but ugh, I can ignore my own room for days! Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete