Friday, August 26, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In


The first thing I think of when I get up in the morning is _________________.

"Is Munchkin awake yet?"

Lately, I’ve been craving _________________ because _________________.
Milk and chocolate...because I'm pregnant!

Whenever anyone says the word _________________, it reminds me of my childhood because _________________.
Technically, it's two words, but pool party reminds me of childhood and home because that's what our birthdays were for quite awhile since we had summer birthdays and a pool in the backyard!

The happiest word I know is _________________, but _________________.
"Sure", but only when said by Munchkin (more 'shua') when I ask for a hug!

My spouse may hate it, but I absolutely love _________________.
For the DVD binders to be organized alphabetically by genre. I freely admit my OCD in this area!!

1 comment: