Friday, September 9, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In


My plans for Labor Day included not much--just getting some family time, but what really happened was Friday--our 5th anniversary! We went to dinner, which was very nice. Saturday we went to the zoo! Sunday & Monday were fun at home days.
Call me crazy, but sometimes I just need to sit in the shower for what seems like forever. Thank goodness for a very good water heater! 
One of the funniest things I’ve seen lately is this article about a drunk moose!
It’s strange, but something normal drives me crazy while something off the wall is perfectly fine with me! (I know..kinda boring right? But really, it's the way pregnant crazy me operates!)
One, two, buckle my shoe… three, four shut the door! (Can't mess with the classics sometimes!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment