Friday, September 23, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In


My favorite thing that happened this week was
ummm...I can hardly remember what happened this week!! I'll go with Munchkin's smile, "Hi!!!!", hug and kiss in the mornings!
Find a penny, pick it up and all day long you’ll
be a penny richer.
Autumn is officially here and my favorite part of the season is
the leaves. Although for us in Alaska, fall is almost over and we're preparing for snow.
One of the things I’d like to do before winter arrives is get outdoor pictures done. My window of opportunity of them not including snow is rapidly closing!!!
I –would/would not/might– be willing to participate in MilSpouse Secret Santa. (sorry folks, just trying to get an idea here on how many would participate, so please circle/underline/bold one)

No comments:

Post a Comment