Friday, October 14, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In


A word that always makes me laugh is _________________ .
I can't really think of one off the top of my head, but pretty much any word becomes hilarious to me if I say it enough! There comes a point where it stops sounding like a real word with a real meaning!
If you looked in my refrigerator right now, the oldest thing you’d find would be _________________ .
Probably some condiment...we cleaned out the fridge last week.
If I were written about in the newspaper today, on the front page, the headline would say_________________ .
Pregnant woman makes getting off the couch look like an Olympic event.
The last movie I saw was _________________ .
I watched part of The Village during naptime yesterday. Most of it, actually. The last movie I watched all the way through was The Lion King last week. It's one of Munchkin's new favorites (not to mention one of Mark's all-time favorites!)
The best thing that happened to me in the last few weeks was _________________ .
The news that Mark got a different position here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment