Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Catching up!

Amazingly enough, I'm actually getting this done today!

11/8
I'm thankful for being able to go to Curves. I'll hit my 100th workout at Curves next week. There's actually more than that, but this is counting from last Thanksgiving (when I signed up the latest time). There were a couple months this year that I couldn't go due to lack of childcare, so I should have hit this milestone sooner, but better late than never, right? Curves has helped me get on the track to get in shape and I know that it'll help when it comes to labor and delivery! It's easy enough that even on 'bad' days, I know I can do it, but challenging enough, especially with CurvesSmart, that I know I'm getting a good workout in. The ladies there are great, they make a good program a great place.

No comments:

Post a Comment