Friday, May 4, 2012

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In--I'm back!



1. What’s one thing in the past month you would have changed?
    Honestly, not much. April was a pretty great month!!

2. What was your favorite thing that happened in April?
   Steadily losing weight!! I've been going to the gym every weekday for three weeks now. Weights and a bit of cardio 3x/week and yoga and cardio 2x. I throw in a 3rd yoga class if we can make it on Saturdays, but having family fun is more important! I'm losing weight, getting stronger...hopefully it'll stay as "easy" as it is and I'll get to my goal without hardship. I know it will take work, work I'm more than willing to do, but so far it's been enjoyable, which is what I want it to continue to be!

3. What are your plans for Memorial Day?
 No official plans yet, but I will be carving out some time to walk an as yet undetermined amount of miles to join wear blue: Runs for the Fallen in their goal to have 6,444 miles walked/ran/jogged/etc. in tribute to each life lost in the Global War on Terror. Honestly, I'll probably do 2 since I'll have to figure the kiddos into it, but that's better than nothing!!

4. Have you ever traveled Space A? If yes, where… if no, would you ever try it?
 I haven't, but we're considering it. Really for next month when Hubby is going to Hawaii....but we'll still probably stay home.

5. What are you looking forward to in May?
More progress toward my weight loss goal, we're going to the Alaska Zoo on Mother's Day (it's Bear Aware day--we'll get to watch the black bears and brown bears wrestle with the bear-resistant trash cans! We <3 the bears, so it'll be tons of fun!), and just all of the family time we'll get! Munchkin is in a super-Daddy mode right now (she can frequently be heard saying, "I NEED my Daddy!"), so all the time that we get to play as a whole family is great!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Great job with working out! I am trying to get back into it slowly but steadily. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete