Thursday, November 1, 2012

It's that time of year again!!!

I can't believe it's November 1st!! I mean really, this year has just flown by. November means Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving means the yearly "thankful for" posts. Although I'm sure that they really end up repeating since the core things that I'm so thankful for are permanent things in my life! So here we go with Day 1!!

First and foremost, I am thankful for my family. I have a wonderful husband (even though he drives me nuts sometimes, I can't imagine life without him), a beautiful daughter who is always finding something to laugh about, and an awesome son who is growing like a weed and learning so much each and every day, showing us more and more of his personality. It's so amazing to watch these kiddos grow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment