Sunday, November 18, 2012

Thankful for...Day 17 & 18

Day 17--I'm thankful for the generosity of friends. When Mark got a new boss, his old one gave him a gift card to a restaurant with a note of thanks and telling him to take me out for a nice dinner. This was quite awhile ago, but we finally got around to using it! Our friends had offered to watch the kiddos for us so that we could get out and we took them up on their offer (and we'll return the favor for them when they need a break!). The kiddos had a great time and Lil Man even took a bottle (his first in 9 months or so!). He did give me some crazy looks when I was pumping, but it got the job done! So we had a nice dinner that we never would have treated ourselves to on our own and a chance to even get some birthday/Christmas shopping done without having to worry if the kids would see! (Sadly, yes, even our date night had a trip to Target for the kiddos!)

Day 18--I'm thankful for Crowdtap and Old Navy! Thanks to them, me and a friend are getting to go shopping for a free dress today! I'll be back with a better blog post about the whole thing when we get back, but I'm so excited to get to treat myself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment