Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thankful for...Day 25

Today I'm thankful for being able to experience the Christmas season with childlike wonder again. As I mentioned yesterday, this is the first year she "gets it" and is also showing that she's losing her fear of Santa! Woohoo! Seeing her get so excited to decorate the tree and choose a star topper (we've never had a topper before....she picked a very pretty one!) and then hearing her tell me what she wants to ask for from Santa...I get the infamous choke face started. Even if I'll want to scream if I hear the exchange between Rudolph and Clarice by the end of the season (thanks to the Build-A-Bear Workshop critters we have), I know it will be more than amazing.
Munchkin putting the star on the tree! (It did take quite a bit of finagling from Daddy to make it stay, though!)

All decorated!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment