Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thankful for...Days 14 & 15

Halfway through the month already!! Where, oh where is this year going?!?!
Day 14--I'm thankful for Munchkin's silliness. She loves to make up silly songs (a lot of the time they're along the lines of "I love my Mom, I love my Dad...." very sweet. There are days when I think I'm going to go insane and she gets a bout of the sillies and breaks up that stress.

Day 15--I'm thankful for the mess that is the playroom and currently, the living room. We are blessed beyond measure to be able to have so many toys for the kiddos to play with. We're going to be going through the toys soon to find some to donate because we do have too many and Christmas is coming, along with Lil Man's birthday, so I know we'll be getting some new toys! I'm hoping to include Munchkin in the donation process, so we'll see how that goes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment