Friday, November 30, 2012

Thankful for...Days 29 & 30

29--I'm thankful for my YogaLite classes! It's easy enough that I'm not killing myself but still challenging enough that I'm not holding myself back with it. I do wish that there was a regular yoga class I could get to, but they're in the afternoon when the kiddos start to be a little on the grumpy side (or they've fully succumbed to the grumpiness!) and I don't want to take them to the gym that way! I'm always a happier camper after I'm done with my yoga class!

30--Well, here we are at the end of November. It's amazing that it's flown by so fast!! So for the final thankful post of the month....it would have to be my parents. Without them, I wouldn't even be here!!! I love being able to call them whenever I want (well, within reason, with the 3 hour time difference! and I know even that wouldn't stop me if it was an emergency) for whatever I want and they're there for me. I'm a very blessed girl to have great parents that don't let however many thousands of miles between us get in the way. I can't count how many times I've killed my phone battery FaceTime-ing with them (and Munchkin now expects almost every call to MG & Granddaddy to be a "picture call"). Of course they make fabulous grandparents too! As Porky Pig would say...."That's All, Folks!"
I can't wait to share all of our fun things in December!! Lil Man turns 1, his first participatory Christmas (he slept through is first one!), Munchkin's first exciting Christmas....it'll be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment