Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!!

Today has been a wonderful day. The only downside is that Munchkin came down with something yesterday and isn't quite 100% yet. I'm starting to get a cough...let's hope Lil' Man doesn't catch it!! The kids had a blast opening their presents this morning, Munchkin wasn't so interested in everyone else and started playing with some of her new toys right away! Mark was super surprised with, and excited about, his new Cowboys blanket! I got a new toy myself...a new iPad! I'm a lucky girl!! The kiddos also got me some new yoga gear which I'm excited to start using. I hope everyone is having a great day! My favorite part is relaxing with the family, watching Christmas movies. (And eating cookies from the batch last night!!) Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment