Friday, May 9, 2014

Crowdtap Herbalistas Herbal Essence Body Wash

Thanks to Crowdtap and Herbal Essences, I got to try their new body wash! I received "Hello Hydration" as my sample and having used this scent in the shampoo/conditioner about 7 years ago (umm....where has time gone? I can't believe it's been that long!), it was just as I remembered, which is awesome. It's tropical, coconut-y, fruity, and floral.
My usual St. Ives (I'm not particular with scent/type usually) and the sample of Herbal Essences.
As far as body wash goes, it's typical. Since my sample was just a little travel size, I found that it was thinner/more runny than my normal body wash (St. Ives) and so I used more at a time than normal. I don't think this would be an issue with a full size bottle with a normal top though. Even with that, this little bottle has lasted me about a week. One thing I have noticed was that the scent stayed on my skin  most of the day. It's faint, which is good, because it's not an in-your-face type deal, but definitely there if you go for a sniff. Nobody commented on it, so I don't think it's something that people are going to notice, but I would get a hint of it here and there.
The new line includes "Body Burst" (invigorating citrus--this one sounds like something I'd love!), "Happy Go Lather" (floral), "Hello Hydration" (tropical coconut floral), "Honey, I Smell Good" (soothing honey & apricot), and "Totally Twisted" (juicy--whatever that means!). I do like that they've made the body washes match the haircare lines, so you don't have to worry about competing/conflicting scents!
Overall, I'm not sure I'll switch, because I've been happy with my recent choices for a few reasons. Also, the matching scents for products doesn't really have much draw for me since I've been "no-poo" for over a year now and my hair doesn't smell like anything. I will definitely keep it in mind though, and when I see it in a store, I'm stopping to smell them all!

*Disclosure: I received this product from Crowdtap & Herbal Essences to share my experience with others. The opinions expressed in this post are my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment